Saturday, February 15, 2020

Translate German To Italian











About:

Dear customers,



welcome to my page.



I am the right person if you are looking to translate anything from German to perfect Italian!



  • I will translate anything from German to Italian. In addition, I will also check documents already translated, to ensure the German or Italian is correct.


  • Prices depend on the length of the document but start at $5 per 300 words or characters.


  • Technical or scientific language is possible as well, but will cost a little more. please contact me beforehand to confirm if I can help you before placing order.


  • If there is character limit in translation, price changes. 




I really enjoy what I do, and customer satisfaction is a top priority for me.



Do not hesitate to contact me for further details and information :)



Thanks for contacting me!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment