Sunday, February 16, 2020

Translate , Add Subtitles And Captions To Videos











About:

Welcome everyone,



NOTE: I WILL FIRST SHOW YOU SAMPLE WORK OF WHAT YOU WANT , IF YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THE WORK , WE CAN MOVE ON :)



In this GIG, I will provide you with the best quality of Translation of Documents and the Subtitle/ Captions. I can translate between Arabic, Spanish and Chinese. So you are free to choose the language that you want. 



SUBTITLES: I will also Check each .SRT file manually by uploading on the requested platform (YouTube , Facebook etc) to Provide you the ERROR FREE final Delivery



From you I need only source video or link to the video and transcript for the subtitles. If you don't have script then please transcribe it first.







Reviews


:

Thank you

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment