Sunday, February 16, 2020

Translate And Add Arabic Or English Subtitles To Your Video











About:

I will add Arabic or English subtitles to any kind of video. 



***PLEASE contact me before ordering***

                                 



They must be English or Arabic spoken.



I can modify them so they look however you want them to look, I can customize the font, the size, everything. Just let me know.



I'll send the subtitles in any format you prefer.



If necessary, I'll explain you how to use the file in any circumstance or upload it to YouTube if that's what you need.



If you want both English and Arabic subtitles, I can provide them as well!



A script is NOT required!



If you want the subtitles to be embedded into your video,  contact me and we'll make it happen!



***NO EXTRA CHARGE***





Contact me if you have any questions!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment