Friday, February 21, 2020

Provide Excellent Italian To English Translations











About:

Hello there! I provide fluent, high-quality, and contextualized translations that are grammatically sound and effective in conveying your message!



I have a degree in Modern Languages and Linguistic Mediation and extensive knowledge in both English and Italian. All my translations are manual and well-researched, and you can take advantage of my proofreading and editing extras to refine and improve your content!



I would love to help you with:



  • (e)Books, Novels & Scripts
  • Speeches, Lectures, Thesis
  • Product Listings & Reviews
  • Websites and Articles (non-technical)
  • Resumes & CVs


My rates may vary with the type of content and fast delivery is available on request. 

Please do contact me before placing your order to discuss the final product or for special requests.

I offer a loyalty DISCOUNT to RETURNING CUSTOMERS and if you need to translate longer documents, such as books and novels. Just send me a message to talk about your project!



Please don't order gig multiples. The delivery time does not increase with the price, so get in touch, I will send you a custom offer instead.



I hope to work with you soon!

Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ottima traduzione da Italiano ad Inglese. Accurata, non la solita traduzione automatica, si vede che ci ha messo la testa e il cuore! Perfettamente nei tempi (pagato supplemento per consegna veloce). Alla prossima traduzione non avrò dubbi di fidarmi nuovamente a Lei! BRAVA!

Seller's Response:

Grazie mille! È stato un piacere. A presto!

:

The translation has been done very fast and accurately, even if i was offline and not able to provide some needed clarifications which the translator asked. So than kyou very much !

:

Traduzione perfetta e velocissima

:

Grazie mille!




No comments:

Post a Comment