Sunday, February 16, 2020

Translate English To Korean And Chinese











About:

Note: To avoid cancellation please discuss with me before placing the gig. Thanks!

Language:Only Translate from English to Korean ,English to Chinese,  Korean to Chinese,  Chinese to Korean



I offer professional manual translation services between Chinese (Simplified / Traditional), Korean and English.  I have been successfully translating drama script, e-books, business contracts, product ads, apps, websites, resumes, cryptocurrency documents, technical report and many more.



One gig covers translation of 200 English words,200 Chinese words or 200 Korean words.

I'll put all effort and 100% care into every order. I often deliver the order ahead of the schedule.

NOTE:
  • Please attach the file (doc, xls, text,etc.) or type the texts in the message box.
  • Please drop me a message to confirm if I can help with your documents before placing the order.
  • For website translation, please export the texts on the website to Excel/Words file.
  • All documents and personal information absolutely confidential!
  • I reserve the right to reject objectionable content.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Reviews were positive

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience!

Seller's Response:

Fast and efficient!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for a quick turnaround! Excellent work.

:

Great experience,thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment