Thursday, February 20, 2020

Professionally Translate From English To Italian











About:

Fiverrs,

my name is Andrea. I'm an Italian native translator. I will professionally translate from English and French to Italian. 

I graduated in Foreign Languages and I am currently specializing in the same field, with a focus on literature. In fact, more than anything I love translating essays, stories, and even books; I do translate ads, commercials and anything else that can come to your mind! Feel free to contact me and try my degree of expertise.

To avoid any misunderstanding or problem, PLEASE WRITE TO ME IN ADVANCE.

Basic gig provides a 300 words translation in 24h. For other options, you can check my packages! It is possible to negotiate the price in case of long-term jobs. 



SERVICES: 

× Professional translation from English to Italian

× Professional translation from French to Italian

× English, Italian, French and Spanish transcription

× Text proofreading (any of the languages above)



PLUS:

• 24h delivery.

• Last-minute requests. (please contact me in advance)

• Precise formatting.



REFER TO THIS OTHER GIG (https://www.fiverr.com/andreacornaggia/translate-a-book-from-english-to-italian) FOR TRANSLATIONS LONGER THAN 7.000 WORDS



Reviews


:

We absolutely love working with this amazing translator. He's super kind and professional, moreover, he always delivers great work in time. Thank you!

:

Great work, nice and detailed. thanks a lot for your hard work.

:

Great, as always.

:

fast and easy

:

Excellent job, very fast and professional. Thank you a lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment