Friday, March 27, 2020

Translate English To French Or To Portuguese











About:

I am bilingual in English, French, and Portuguese. I have lived with those 3 languages for all my exitance.



I can translate any text from English to Portuguese or French and vice-versa. You can see some areas below:

Translation areas:

  • Finance & Accounting, 
  • Hotel & Hospitality industry, 
  • Brochure,
  • CV,

  • Letter,
  • Website content, etc...
  • Marketing
  • Social Media


You can send me your Document (.doc or .docx) or plain text (.txt) to be translated.



I'll send you:

  1. The complete document translated in the original format;


Here, you'll find:

  • Perfect  Portuguese
  • Perfect French
  • Guaranteed quality;
  • Geolocated translation.


And most importantly: I will make the whole translation manually!

  • No Google Translator!
  • No Automated Software Translation!


More information on the FAQ and if you have any doubts send me a message!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was even better than expected. I got it very quickly on the same day. Worth every cent.

:

Quick turnaround

:

Thanks! It was great working with you!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment