Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Professionally Translate To Norwegian











About:

I can translate an article or plain text of 500 words or less from English to Norwegian since Norway is my home and native country I speak the language perfectly.



I have a C1+ (5+/6) score with CFTR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) in Norwegian grammar, reading skills, and listening skills.



I will always read through my translation twice and make sure everything is correct especially grammar.



I have contacts that make it possible for me to translate from other languages than English. if you request a language that I don't have contacts for I will make sure I cancel.

Reviews


:

Thank you for the fast translation, I'm sure my Norwegian users will be happy ;)

:

Very good! just as expected

:

Very professionally, friendly and fast!!! Thank you very much!!!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment