Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Translate Up To 400 Words Between English And Hungarian











About:

With more than a decade of experience in translations I guarantee that I will translate any text professionally from english to hungarian or the other way around.



I have experience translating

  • Lectures
  • Issues
  • Promotional pieces
  • Articles


I had a fair success in translating professional texts.



Important: Contact me before ordering over 900 words to check if I'm actually available!



A fordítások terén szerzett több mint egy évtizedes tapasztalatommal garantálom, hogy bármilyen szöveget professzionálisan lefordítok angolról magyarra és viszont.



A tapasztalataim a következőkre terjednek ki:

  • Előadások
  • Kiadványok
  • Promóciós anyagok
  • Cikkek


Meglehetős sikerrel fordítottam szakmai szövegeket.



Fontos: Lépj velem kapcsolatba mielőtt 900 szónál hosszabb szöveget rendelnél, hogy elérhető vagyok e (szabad kapacitás)

Reviews


:

it was very good and fast

:

Super. Thanks!

:

Very fast and professionally!

:

Excellent seller

:

Gyors, pontos. Elégedett vagyok a munkával.




No comments:

Post a Comment