Thursday, March 26, 2020

Translate 250 Words English To Korean Translation











About:

I am a native Korean translator and software developer live in Seoul,South Korea.



I will translate documents from English to Korean.



Price : $5 per 250 words.



I have experienced in IT industry over 18 years.



Specialized in translating

  • Information Technology(IT)
  • Web Translation
  • App localization
  • Business
  • Finance
  • Culture and more.


As I am a mobile developer ( iOS and Android ) , you can place an order without detailed instructions.



One of my mobile app localization has featured by Apple(18/2/2016).

Concepts: Smarter Sketching, Design & CAD for Architecture & Illustration By TopHatch




Contact me for custom quotes for any kind of orders.



Reviews


:

excellent as usual

:

Good job thanks

:

good job thanks

:

excellent!

:

Great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment