Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will translate to and from dutch and german

I will translate to and from dutch and german












About:

German to dutch or dutch to german translation on an academic level
100% positive feedback
I charge different amounts based on the length of the text.

Small texts: 150-1,000 words
150 words for 5$

Medium texts: 1,000-3,000 words
350 words for 10$

Large texts: 3,000-5,000 words
350 words for 10$

Larger texts possible - contact me for a custom offer.

NOTE: The delivery time will most likely be shorter than is written in the gig. This is an upper bound.

You can always contact me for a custom offer. Of course also if your text is larger than 5,000 words.
I will then send you quickly a custom offer based on your description.

Reviews


bob00w:Perfect translation and perfect on time!

happyhorsedeal:great as usaly!

happyhorsedeal:Great job!

happyhorsedeal:great work!

robertekust:Prima werk, Lucian.


No comments:

Post a Comment