Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will accurately translate english to portuguese

I will accurately translate english to portuguese












About:

I am a professional translator, Portuguese native speaker and proficient in English.

Having worked on a wide variety of projects - such as popular websites, apps/games, youtube channels, online shops, and catalogs, I have the experience to provide premium quality, professional translations, always on time.

  • Manual translation only;
  • Fast delivery;
  • Proofreading always included;
  • Confidentiality guaranteed;
  • Client satisfaction;

If you have any questions, kindly refer to my Q&A or contact me.

I usually reply in less than 1 hour, everyday, from 9:00 a.m. to 9 p.m WET. Otherwise, please leave me a message and I will reply as soon as possible.

Have a great day! .✧
Carla Sofia

Reviews


sapphirecoin:Work is done fast and well as always

mkbosner:Amazing quality !;) thank you

carlasofia:It's always a pleasure working with Ievgen. Highly recommended.

sarahmjs:Carla Sofia is really easy to work with and very understanding of the unique needs of our business. Plus, she provided our translated copy sooner than expected!

carlasofia:Sarah is a great client to work with, the requirements were clear and set upfront. Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment