Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will translate texts from or to dutch, english or french

I will translate texts from or to dutch, english or french












About:

Hello!

I will translate your document to or from Dutch, English and/or French. I translate the largest part manually, which guarantees a good translation. I have already done various larger translation projects for all three languages.

I am a native Dutch speaker and I have had multiple years of English and French classes, resulting in two language certificates: a Cambridge Advanced English certificate and a DELF B2 certificate.

I have lived in France for 5 months and I am in contact with the English language on a daily basis through my studies.

An extra revision can always be discussed. Depending on other projects and study load, I might be able to deliver your order earlier. Please contact me before buying!

If you would like to order more words than described in the gig, please contact me. Then we can create a custom order together.

Reviews


bextrar:De verkoper lette op details, en vertaalde niet zomaar klakkeloos. Ik zou de verkoper zeker aanraden!

bigboss625:Excellent translations!

muzzammilsamim:Good!, and fast

marlindevr:Good communication, would definitely recommend this seller!

emiliaudn:Outstanding once again !Thanks so much dear.


No comments:

Post a Comment