Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will translate anything from english to french or the opposite

I will translate anything from english to french or the opposite












About:

Jalal, I'm half french and half moroccan, spending my time on travel between Europe and the North of Africa.
Having been born and raised in France,while blessed with a deep passion for languages,  I am fluent in English, French(mother tongue) and Arabic.

Why You Must Hire Me :

  • I'll provide you a great and unique service in this whole website -1500 words per $5 within 24hrs!!-
  • I do it manually ( I don't use Google or any other translation service / app )
  • My work is PROFESSIONAL and FAST

I will manually translate texts of 
up to 1500 words written in French to perfect English and vice versa for only 5$.

you may wonder how I can promise you this great opportunity in only one day, the answer is pretty easy: I have been working on translation since my childhood and as a tourist guide for over 2 years. and after all I'm on vacation for 3 months.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment