Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Translate English To Nepali And Vice Versa











About:

I will translate a word, sentence, paragraph or article from English to Nepali language (and vice versa) in any document format. I am a Nepali citizen living in Kathmandu, Nepal.



  • Simply order me. 300 words for $5.


I will translate words with their actual meanings, check the correct form of the language & deliver to you. So you will get professional as well as precise, meaningful and 100% human translation.

Privacy of your document will be of main priority.

Just order and wait for delivery!

Plus I am able to translate here and on phone as well (if you need).


P.S. I can provide your the translation in the way you need. If you need a recorded voice (male/female) for the translation I can provide that too. Check my gig below for transcribing:

https://www.fiverr.com/mrramlama/transcribe-english-to-nepali



Cheers to all Fiverrs....!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was great experience! Thank you very much!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Awesome seller - great work and very communicative! Fast, too!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Very professional. Loved his work.




No comments:

Post a Comment