Thursday, February 13, 2020

Translate From Latvian To English Or Vice Versa











About:

I will translate for you up to 500 words of text, from English to Latvian or from Latvian to English.



If you have a longer text or special requirements, contact me!



I'm a native Latvian and near-native in English (and a trained English teacher), and I have over 7 years of experience as a translator, so your text will be in great hands.



I will translate by hand (without any use of machine translation software). I will ensure perfect accuracy, appropriate style for your intended audience, and a smooth and natural flow of the text.



I will carefully proofread and double check to make sure there are no errors. You'll receive the finished text within 48 hours.



Any personal information in your text will be treated as confidential, kept secure, and permanently deleted after the job.



Looking forward to working with you,
Ieva

Reviews


:

Nice job!!

:

highly recommended

:

Very good work

:

Great work!

:

Очень качественно и быстро, спасибо!




No comments:

Post a Comment