Friday, February 14, 2020

Translate From English To Spanish 1000 Words 24H











About:

Greetings! I'm Nelson Gonzalez and welcome to my gig for general translations.



As you can see in my profile I'm a professional versed in technical fields and a University Professor with Postgraduate studies, I've been working in the translation field for 5 years now!



I work with: translations of articles, websites, ebooks, manuals, but I'm not limited to only these, contact me for more info.



For specialized translations you can check my other gigs.




Don't hesitate to contact me to make a personalized offer that suits your budget and needs.



If you have any questions you can send me a DM or read my FAQ section, I'm usually active here at Fiverr, Thanks for reading my gig, I hope I can work with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Gracias! Thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

Thanks for choosing me 👋

Seller's Response:

excellent work as always. would hire him again

:

Thanks for choosing me again 😄

:

Thank you for carefully following the instructions




No comments:

Post a Comment