Friday, February 14, 2020

Translate English To Chinese Or Chinese To English











About:

**********OVER 1600 5-STAR POSITIVE REVIEWS**********

Happy New Year 2020!

I provide translation services between Chinese (Simplified / Traditional) and English.  I've been using both languages for more than 30 years. (Oops suddenly revealed my age).

One gig covers translation of 400 English words or 400 Chinese words

Multiple gigs are to be ordered if you would like to translate more than this amount of words.

As I master both traditional and simplified Chinese characters, you may choose if you want the translation to be in simplified or traditional characters!

NOTE:
  • Please attach the file (doc, pdf, xls etc.) or type the texts in the message box.
  • I don't accept tertiary academic/overly technical documents. Please drop me a message to confirm if I can help with your documents before placing order.
  • For website translation, please export the texts on the website to Excel/Words file.
  • All documents and personal information absolutely confidential!
  • I reserve the right to reject objectionable content.

1 day delivery applies to translation less than 1000 words



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent and fast. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Excellent service. Thank you.

:

Fast and reliable. Thank you.

:

Excellent Buyer!!

:

Awesome work. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment