Thursday, February 20, 2020

Translate Your Texts From Mongolian To English Or Mongolian To English











About:

Hello, Сайн байна уу?


I am a native Mongolian speaker, fluent in English.


I will manually translate (I never use those poor translation websites) any text (books, articles, ads, etc.) from Mongolian to English, or English to Mongolian.


Таны хүссэн мэдээллийг Монгол хэлнээс Англи хэл рүү, эсвэл Англиас Монгол хэл руу хөрвүүлэн орчуулах болно.


Delivery is set to 3 days as a safety precaution in case I am employed full-time but I usually deliver much faster! Feel free to contact me about my availability. Thank you.


I will translate 250 words for 5 dollars including:
Revisions.

Proofreading.
Accurate translation.


I preferably work on editable files (doc, docx, txt) but if you want me to translate non-editable documents like pdf, images, hand written documents please contact me first. 


I am very flexible, so please do not hesitate to contact me for any particular request.



Thanks in advance. Баярлалаа.

Reviews


:

Amazing work, very professional and highly accurate. Fast delivery. Easy to communicate and to do business with. Thank you so much for bringing live to our company! Looking forward to collaborate more.

:

great service

:

Great job!

:

He understood our need and helped to complete it on time. Happy to work with him.

:

Fast and professional service. Good translation.




No comments:

Post a Comment