Thursday, February 13, 2020

Provide Translation In Chinese Or English Or Japanese











About:

 Hi, I'm Rhymy.I'm a Chinese native speaker who was born and raised in China. Now I live in japan and work for Yahoo! Japan.

  •  BA degree of Top 10 University in China, major is English Literature
  •  Passed TEM 8 (highest level for English major student in China), TOEFL 110.,etc


I'm a professional translator with 6 YEARS of solid translation of

     Chinese (Simplified), English and Japanese.



I CAN DO:  

The types of translation that I've handled include but are not limited to the following:

✅  blogs,social media content

✅ Sports & events

✅ Books for kids

✅ Travel, Tour, Food

✅general introduction of products/companies



✅ Resume, Biography



Why choose me:

 1.   I am a professional translator with degree in translation. 

 2.   All translations will be done manually.

 3. Satisfaction guaranteed or money back!

 4.   100% confidentiality guaranteed.

 5.  I translate 500 words for only $5.



  • I firmly believe that satisfaction of my clients is the first thing to consider.I am so excited to serve you. Please feel free to contact me

Reviews


:

Seller is professional and very careful in her work

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment