Monday, February 17, 2020

Perfectly Translate English To Spanish Or Spanish To English











About:

If you have any questions just message me :-)



Are you too busy to waste time with a bad translation?




I can help! This gig is a hassle-free way to get a PROFESSIONAL translation of your text from English to Spanish or from Spanish to English.



  • Satisfaction Guarantee - or a full refund!
  • I translate manually and all work undertaken by me personally


If you need less than 2,500 words translating FAST, checkout my Express Gig: https://www.fiverr.com/holatranslate/translate-english-and-spanish-fast-with-this-express-service



Professional Translator Credentials


I have worked as a professional translator for Deloitte, one of the largest and most respected professional services companies in the world. 



I hold a Cambridge University Certificate in English, am fully qualified as an English as a foreign language teacher (TEFL) and hold a University Degree studied for in Spanish.


I am native standard in both English and Spanish as my childhood was split between the USA and Mexico.



Please contact me first if:

  • The document is a PDF, image or just cannot be edited
  • The word count is over 40,000 - I will reply with a custom offer

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment