Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Translate English To Malayalam And Vice Versa











About:

I will translate any article(text, web content etc.) in English to Malayalam and vice versa.



The delivery depends on the number of words.



1 gig = 500 words approx. (it depends on the content)

Please give me your text, article as a file (.doc, .pdf etc.) or provide me the link to the content, with clear structure on what you want to be translated.



The service include :

  • Double Proofreading 
  • Multiple Revisions until 100% satisfaction


*** Contact me before ordering to avoid confusions ***



Exclusively on Fiverr.com

Reviews


:

Excellent work.

:

Good work. good seller

:

Good seller . Perfect work.

:

Very nice translation and timely delivery. Thanks for the good work. I recommend this gig to anyone. Will order again.

:

A fast and good translation. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment