Friday, March 27, 2020

Translate English To Russian Fast And Accurate











About:

I don't use Google Translate or any other programs. I do everything manually and offer a 100% money-back guarantee on all orders.



About My Gig:

  • I can translate all types of text styles – promotional, marketing, formal/legal, casual or colloquial, technical, etc.
  • I always research the topic, read articles and related websites in order to get the context for the translation.
  • You will get a neatly formatted document that comes in a table, where the original text is to the left and the translation to the right.
  • I never prioritize speed over quality. I always check my translation multiple times before sending it back to you to make sure there are no errors.
  • All gigs have unlimited revisions to make sure that you are satisfied with the result.



Before submitting your document make sure it doesn't exceed the maximum number of words that the package includes.



*Contact me first if you need more than 1000 words translated.



Looking forward to hearing from you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect communication. excellent translation. Thank you!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your order. I’m very glad that you liked the result.

Seller's Response:

All ok. Thanks.

Seller's Response:

I’m glad that you’re satisfied. Thank you for the order again!

Seller's Response:

Elena did a great job! High quality, fast response, extremely recommended! Спасибо большое! Пятёрочка!




No comments:

Post a Comment