Friday, March 27, 2020

Provide A Professional English To Italian Translation











About:

Hello, welcome to my gig!



I'm Sabrina, a native Italian Interpreter and Translator, who will provide you with an accurate and professional translation from : 

Italian to English or English to Italian



Having more than ten years of experience in foreign trade & marketing as well as a translator and proofreader of short novels, I can offer a wide choice of texts I can translate professionally and with a unique flair.



These are some of the things I have experience in translating:



  • Books
  • Articles
  • Technical manuals
  • Letters and emails
  • Website content 
  • Ads and Amazon listings
  • Marketing Text


For texts exceeding 1500 words, or if you are in a rush, please contact me for a customized offer, so we can come up with a deal that makes both parts happy. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.



Please also check my extras, I can provide transcriptions and subtitling.



Reviews


:

Sabrina has been FANTASTIC! I'm so impressed by her speed of work and professionalism. She even pointed out an English typo I had. I will certainly be using her again. Highly recommend!

:

Perfect and excellent

:

Excellent!

:

Ottimo lavoro in tempi rapidissimi

:

Sabrina is great transaltor, working very fast with high standards.




No comments:

Post a Comment