Friday, March 27, 2020

Translate Any Text From English To Spanish In 24 Hrs











About:

If you are in need of a longer text translation, if yoir text is very technical or if you have a rush order, feel free to contact me for a custom order. Please attach your document.

Less than 600 words basic translations will be delivered in a 24 Hrs period!

Hello and welcome! I am a native Spanish speaker with advanced knowledge of English.

I will accurately translate from english to spanish with excellent grammar. 

What I Offer?



  • Excellent Translation of: letters,websites, games, apps, marketing, ads, ebooks, manuals,  and much more.


  • A fluent error -free text
  • No texts generated with the Google Translator, so don´t fall for those scammers who just copy and paste texts from electronic translators, this gigi is the real thing!
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back.

As I'm a graduate Lawyer I'm qualified to make legal translations, so if you need to translate a contract, terms of service doc, privacy policy, or any other official paper, I can help you with it, but it will cost more.

1 basic gig = 600 words, if you need more check my other packages or contact me directly.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always on time, excellent work, is my person to go when I need translations.

:

Always sharp and very good translation as usual .

:

Thank you!

:

Very fast and good !!

:

Work was done within minutes of the order. Professional and helpful. Will definitely use again!




No comments:

Post a Comment