Friday, March 27, 2020

Translate English To Swahili And Vice Versa











About:

I am a native Swahili speaker but most of my school life has been conducted and done in English. For this reason, I have acquired a vast and in-depth understanding of both languages and how they relate to each other.



It is always a great experience to work on projects that require me to do translations on these two languages an I finde great joy in working on such projects.



I am able to translate either from English to Swahili or from Swahili to English effortlessly. I have done this for about 6 years and counting and thus I can say with great confidence that I have the experience and the skill set to perform this work with the highest levels of professionalism and perfection.



Over the years that I've done translation, I have worked with several companies and organizations on different projects, both long term, and short term. Below are some of the companies and organizations I've done translation work for:



Forbes.

Expert Option

Havard University, Department of Languages and Literature

BBC Africa.

 

The projects that I work on include but are not limited to:

Newspaper and Magazine Articles

Blog Posts

TV Interviews

Youtube Videos

Documents

Adverts



ORDER NOW







Reviews


:

Very efficient and fast. I love your services. Recommended.

:

Great job! Thanks!

:

Great job. Awesome seller to work with. I love how he pays attention to details. Thanks always!

:

Outstanding experience!

:

The work was done perfectly and flawlessly




No comments:

Post a Comment