Sunday, February 16, 2020

Flawless Russian And English To Russian Translation











About:

Professional Russian to English and English to Russian translation

I am an experienced and passionate Freelance Translator with 2 years of experience in the field. I quit my Translation job to focus on Freelancing on Fiverr. To Translate Russian to English, I use an exclusively manual approach.

My translations are exclusively manual and having the possibility for unlimited revisions for the purpose of excellence and perfection.

 

For your Russian Translation, I am experienced in translating

  •   Literature
  •   articles
  •   essays
  •   legal documents and agreements
  •   scans
  •   whitepapers
  •   manuals
  •   books

 

For other languages not stated above, you can check out my other gigs.

PLACE YOUR ORDER RIGHT AWAY and have me do your job.

Reviews


:

After a short misunderstanding the service was provided very accurate and professional. Thanks Richard

:

Great working with this seller & quick turnaround! Highly recommended!

:

thank you very much

:

Excellent seller, quick and high quality delivery! Recommended

:

I wanted something typed in Russian




No comments:

Post a Comment