Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Translate Portuguese To Spanish











About:

Hi, my name is Brian. Thanks for visiting my gig.

My translations are 100% human generated, meaning I type, it’s not a machine’s translation. Why? Because machines can translate words, but not context. Translation requires skill to find the right words that make up the phrase to convey the original meaning of a sentence.

Also, I have to do the appropriate research in order to find those terms and names that might otherwise be misspelled, such as company names, brands, titles, spare parts, etc.

I can generally translate 500 words in just a few hours.

This gig covers the translation of documents, books, pictures, etc., anything that’s in a text type of format.

It will be my pleasure to work with you, and I’m looking forward for us having a wonderful experience. You can order now!

Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely, have done and will do more business

:

At your service!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment