Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Translate Russian Into English Or Vice Versa











About:

Welcome!

If you’re looking for a quality Russian to English or English to Russian translation – congratulations! You’ve come to the right place.

I will translate all texts MANUALLY and PROOFREAD before delivery. I am happy to translate any kind of documents – be it articles, letters, sales texts or literary prose. Maximum time of delivery for up to 500 words – 48 hours – please let me know if your order is urgent and I’ll try my best to complete it ASAP!

With a single gig, I will translate a text up to 500 words and you also get ONE FREE REVISION. Please contact me beforehand for orders that exceed 500 words. NSFW OK.

I was brought up bilingual, and my 5 years of translation experience include working as an in-house legal translator, and I have also acted as a freelance translator in many fields, such as literature, sales and marketing, journalism, web content and digital technology, and so on. I always offer the best quality and high level of customer service!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

Kate

Reviews


:

thanks again!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

great job as usual

:

Thank you, you are the best!

:

Thank you, great job




No comments:

Post a Comment