Thursday, March 26, 2020

Translate From And To English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish











About:

Hello, I'm Sofía!



I will translate any text for you from and to English, German, Dutch, Spanish and French. I am a native Dutch and Spanish speaker and speak English fluently. I have studied German and French for many years, so I also speak those languages fluently.



I can help you with:



  • Documents
  • Websites
  • Blogs
  • Essays
  • Terms of services
  • Privacy policies
  • etc.


(I cannot help you with legal documents and GDPR files)

If you need your document translated, I can help you. I enjoy translating and helping others that want a document translated! I will deliver as soon as possible. 


Note: Please send me a message before ordering my gig, so that I am aware that I am getting an order.

If you have a website or something else that isn't in a document, before ordering, have the text prepared in a document. 

We can work everything out. Just mention it in your request or send me a message!

Reviews


:

Snel en goed gewerkt!

:

Great service - quick with answers after delivery.

:

very good and very fast service . thanks

:

great job,

:

great job.




No comments:

Post a Comment