Thursday, March 26, 2020

Translate, Proofread And Edit Japanese To English











About:

Why should we work together?



  1. I translate Japanese to English or Indonesian and have 9 years of experience with both literal and figurative translation.
  2. I accept proofreading for translated English and Indonesian from Japanese and also edit if there are grammar mistakes or loss meanings.
  3. I am open to translating scripts, short-stories, blogs, web contents and articles related to entertainment and cultures.
  4. I am open to discussing translations other than what is listed above.


However, I do NOT ACCEPT legal documents such as contract or anything under law because I have not yet been licensed as a sworn translator.



Feel free to contact me and discuss your needs before ordering.



I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment