Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will translate up to 4000 words per day, not including any code or commentary (unless you want to)

I will translate up to 4000 words per day, not including any code or commentary (unless you want to)












About:

Hello my name is Francisco Collado.

From a very young age I have been fascinated by writing and learning different Languages. Currently I dominate English, Spanish and Portuguese. 

What I will do:

  • I will translate your game/software to Spanish
  • I will check your game/software after it was translated to see if everything is correct. (I will need access to all the features if possible).
  • I will then correct any translation that might not be correct (It may happen that, during the translation I misunderstood the context, and that's why I need access to your game/software).

What I will need from you:

  • The document you want to translate.
  • Access to your game or Software
  • Screenshots of your Game/Software to make sure I understand the context.

I do custom orders tailored to the requirements of my clients, just ask me anything you need.

Repeating customers will have special treatment.

Reviews


mekuri:I ordered the Game Translation gig. Everything was delivered as expected, and in a timely manner.\nI will definitely use him again, when I need more translations for my game, or anything else!

fcollado:Thanks a lot for your review! Have a great day!

matthieubaldy:Francisco did a great job on a complexe localization project. He is a fast and reliable translator easy to work with! We couldn't be more satisfied!

fcollado:Hi! Thanks a lot for your review! Have a great day!

gharghee:Quick delivery, quality service.


No comments:

Post a Comment