Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will translate serbian , bosnian to english

I will translate serbian , bosnian to english












About:

Are you looking for fast and reliable translation service?
If yes, welcome!

My name is Aleksandra and I am translation from Serbian (Bosnian) to English and vice versa.

You will get 2 days delivery or 24 hours delivery if you request!

I am available for revisions and can offer you a special price for more simple documents, just contact me before ordering. 

Thank you

Order now

Reviews


andreac628:working with her was fine, but I think the translation could have been better.. sounds a bit like it was just copied and pasted into google translate.

sandrolinav:Thanks for your rating, I am sorry your were not satisfied, but can assure you that nothing was copied and if I was using Google translate I wouldn't be selling my gigs successfully. .\r\nWish you all the best!

jillsnapp:The seller was excellent! She definitely helped us meet our goals and was incredibly quick and thorough!

sandrolinav:Thank you so much for your trust.\r\nAs usual, so happy to work with you!

jillsnapp:Excellent and quick work! Very pleased! Highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment