Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will translate english, french to polish 500 words in 1 day

I will translate english, french to polish 500 words in 1 day












About:

Hi!
I am Emilia, native polish speaker. I have been learning English and French since I was a child. I can translate for you everything from English, French to Polish language and vice versa. It can be any kind of text (articles, books, games description, websites, marketing content, legal documents etc.). I do everything manually 
with great attention to detail. 

I will provide you with professional and high-quality translation. I am experienced in translating texts of various kinds. I use these languages on a daily basis. My price is 5$ for 500 words in just 1 day! Of course, if there are few words more, no problem! Just send me a description of your order :-) 

I can adjust your requirements by custom offer
Please, feel free to write me and ask

If you have much larger text to translate (for example like 3000 words) we can negotiate the price!  Discount guaranteed ! 

For very large orders (more than 2000 words) please contact me beforehand. 

Français:
Traduction polonais-français et vice-versa, jusqu'à 500 mots en 1 jour. 

Je vous assure la haute qualité et le professionnalisme. 

Reviews


desource:Quality work. Thanks a lot

emul_007:Thank you very much

bastracombat:Great work!

emul_007:Great as always :)

cnvoice:Thank you, good job


No comments:

Post a Comment