Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will translate documents in Danish & English. I can translate any form of text necessary.

I will translate documents in Danish & English. I can translate any form of text necessary.












About:

I will translate and edit any documents/texts from either Danish to English or the other way around. Former work includes: creative writing, blogging, essays, articles, legal writing and standard translation. I am flexible timewise and will translate within 2 days, unless something else is agreed upon. 

  •  Basic price for any translation starts at $5 up until 500 words.
  • Expanding over 500 words the price charge is: $0,01 per word. (for example: 650 words =
$6,5)
  •  Additonal content besides the actual translation will be the same price.  

I will work accordingly to your time schedule, but will be availiable mostly from 4pm or 7pm (CET) 

NB! Please contact me before placing your order so we can arrange a delivery time. 

Reviews


vchugaev:Thank you again

rudikristensen:Good experience

christonkin:Thank you Rebecca! Great English to Danish translation.

reynl07:super great translation gig!

rudikristensen:Excellent experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment