Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will translate 200 words.

I will translate 200 words.












About:

I'm a professional translator, I will do quality translations for you.
I speak fluent Italian, Portuguese & native Arabic.

Don't fall for the scam artists who just copy & paste your text into google translator! This gig is the real deal!

Please note that I reserve the right to refuse work(Cancel an order), even if I have worked with you before, if I don't feel comfortable with the content or if I notice that it consumesmore time than expected


**If you need to translate Terms of service or a contract / official paper etc, it will cost more. Please contact me before your order.**

Please contact me first if the text is very technical!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment