Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will perfectly translate from english or french to italian

I will perfectly translate from english or french to italian












About:

Hi, my name is Tito and I am an italian native speaker.

I am a Level 1 Seller on Fiverr, with 100% positive rating. Customer satisfaction is my goal, this is why I always try to give my best here on fiverr, to provide you an high quality service.

But now, let's talk about this gig:

I will translate your text from english or french to perfect italian in less than 24 hours.  Please contact me before ordering, in order to give me the time to check your file and provide you the best service I can do.

For large orders, check out my Gig Extras

  • High quality and proofread
  • No google translate
  • Any kind of text (seo keywords, websites, ecc...)

If you have any questions, please message me 24/7. 




Salut, je m'appelle Tito et je suis italien langue maternelle.

La satisfaction du client est mon but principal, c'est pourquoi j'essaye toujours de donner mon maximum ici sur Fiverr pour vous donner un service de qualité.

Je vais traduire et relire votre texte de l'anglais ou du français à l'italien. 
S'il vous plaît, contactez moi avant de faire une commande pour un meilleur service.

  • Haute qualité et relecture
  • No google translate
  • Pour tous les type de textes 

Reviews


leonardomalomo:Outstanding Experience!

titopullo:Outstanding Experience!

localwebsrl:Good Experience!

titopullo:Satisfactory Experience

jciperez:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment