Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will translate to or from italian

I will translate to or from italian












About:

If you need your document, article or text translated into Italian (or vice versa), you reached the right place.

I am a professional translator and interpreter 15-years' experience in professional services, conferences, books, legal documents, scientific publications and more. I have a degree in law and also served as a lawyer, so you can fully rely on me for legal documents. I also have a solid background in human resources and psychology.

For one gig I can easily translate and proofread your 400-word documents, text, fiction, scripts, screenplays and technical essays.

I am easy to deal with, respectful of guidelines and deadlines.

Contact me for more than 3000 words, technical stuff or urgent deliveries, so that we can find the better solution for both of us.

Every job is a good one only if it's a win-win thing!

PS:PLEASE DO YOUR BEST TO ALWAYS SEND WORD DOCUMENTS. SENDING A .pdf MAY SLOW DOWN THE PROCESS, ESPECIALLY IF THE FILE IS LONG. WE BOTH WANT GOOD QUALITY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I receive an average 25 orders per weekand I look forward to working more and further deliver with quality, the most important thing for all of us to be satisfied.

Reviews


geneticstudios:Worked with Nicola many many times. And I always happy to working with him. Cuz he knows his job! :)

nicolamenicacci:My pleasure\nCome back anytime

ragazz:Come sempre un ottimo lavoro.

nicolamenicacci:Felice di esserti di aiuto

ragazz:Lavoro effettuato in poco tempo e come sempre nel modo migliore. Sono anni che acquisto gig da Nicola e mi sono trovato sempre bene.


No comments:

Post a Comment