Friday, August 24, 2018

I will read and translated carefully

I will read and translated carefully












About:

If you want a perfect translation from English to Vietnamese or Vietnamese to English, you've found the right person!


My name is Van Hanh. I am Vietnamese, 5 years experience native translator, seller evaluation. I have a solid background in business from various industries like Health, Information Technology (App Dev), Finance, Banking, Education and many other things. * So, I can offer you translation on every field!!!!

I will translate from English into Vietnamese or Vietnamese into English up to 1000 words in 48 hours. If your order is a bulk order, please contact me before placing your order.

I am sure that all your orders will be translated with high quality, reasonable price and always on time.

All information provided will be strictly confidential.

**** 100% GUARANTEED ****

If you have any questions or special requests please feel free to contact me!

I am available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

You can contact me whenever including Saturday and Sunday!

THANK YOU!


Reviews


smik777: Good job.

vanhanh:Thank you

smik777:Thanks for translate

vanhanh:Thank you

smik777:Thanks for translate


No comments:

Post a Comment