Friday, August 24, 2018

I will translate up to 500 words into italian for you

I will translate up to 500 words into italian for you












About:

  •  2000+ positive reviews! -- I can translate an article (or any other kind of text) of 500 words or less from english to perfect italian, since I'm a born and raised italian and very proficient in english. I can even review your italian texts and fix the grammar if needed.
    Ciao Ciao 

P.S. For very large orders (more than 2000 words) and legal documents please contact me beforehand

Reviews


stonebridge3000:The Seller \

ilyellow:Did a good, fast job of getting all my documents back to me.

lastfuelstation:Great experience!

shirleychen860:Great experience.

gracegovan:Efficient and professional! I will always use Lastfuelstation for any translation needs!


No comments:

Post a Comment