Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will translate any text from Spanish to German

I will translate any text from Spanish to German












About:

Hi,
first of all: Google might automatically translate this text. As we all know, the quality of Google's translations is not the best (this is probably a reason why you are looking for some help on fiverr). So please do me the favour of reading this text in English, otherwise you might get confused of what I (or Google) am trying to tell you... 

Now to my gig:
I will translate your Spanish text to German. Since I am a native German speaker and studied Spanish for three years, then lived ten months in a Spanish family in Madrid, I am fluent in both languages. An official Spanish certificate proves my level.

For larger orders (500+ words) please contact me beforehand. 

Thank you for your trust.  :-)

P.S.: I do not incur liability for any misunderstanding or mistake in my translations. 
I do not translate legal texts. 

Reviews


moez999:Exactly what I wanted and with fast delivery.

leonie5:Good experience :)

colordreams:very good

leonie5:good experience as always

kwredaccion:Great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment