Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will translate a document of your choice for an affordable price and quick.

I will translate a document of your choice for an affordable price and quick.












About:

English: 

I will translate any document from English to Romanian or viceversa. I work fast and I am reliable. Bigger projects or ongoing projects will receive significant discounts, which is why I encourage you to message me prior to ordering.

I have worked with an authorized English - Romanian translator for over 4 years and I have dealt with legal and technical documents, as well as health related ones. All my translations are 100% human, I would actually encourage you to check this. 

*** 2016 update *** 
I am employed as a translator for a Romanian news magazine by the name of ZapperNews. 


Romanian: 

Voi traduce orice document din limba engleză în limba română sau invers. Lucrez rapid și sunt de încredere. Proiectele mari sau de lungă durată vor primi reduceri, de aceea vă rog să îmi trimiteți un mesaj înainte de a comanda. 

Am lucrat alături un traducător autorizat timp de 4 ani, în special cu documente juridice și tehnice, deci poți sta liniștit, traducerea va fi corectă. Toate traducerile mele sunt 100% umane, chiar vă încurajez să verificați acest lucru.

*** Nou *** 
În momentul de față, sunt angajată pe bază de contract  ca și traducător de către revista online ZapperNews.

Reviews


emoonthemove:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

vbodzio:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

coolfishing:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

alexandratonisa:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

nyolka:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment